Greetings, are you new?
You should definitely create an account and log in. Once logged in you can earn points and gain levels. You can also send messages, comment, rate and add your most loved games to favourites.
Gaining points is easy: be active and get good scores in games with a leaderboard. You can tell if the game has a leaderboard by the trophy icon.
Hanger is back!
Use your rope to swing through each level. Oh, and try not to lose too many bodyparts on the way.
3970 plays 1 1
Take under control another city full of evil creatures.
3752 plays 1 2
come race a classic car on race track, forest and snow courses try and see if you can beat the computer and become top of the leader boards.
The new adventures of little but strong Truck Loader and his faithful magnet. Your goal is to load boxes into a truck in a certain order. Have fun!
1757 plays 1
Roll and jump your way through 15 new Red Ball levels as you embark on a mission to save the world from turning square!
Flippin’ Dead is a crazy arcade game featuring zombies, rainbows, power ups and blood baths!
1589 plays 2 1
Got game? I doubt it. I challenge you to a match of Ragdoll Volleyball 2012, where the players are softer than the ball!
Drive your robotank and shoot enemys!
The Virus Has Transformed! They set up their own servers too! This latest installment in the Choose Your Weapon series has many new features, but the goal is the same...seek out the internet virus and destroy it - using 60 different weapons :) You always carry 4 weapons. Two are melee, and two are projectile. Smash, burn, claw, bomb, or face palm them on their own turf.
An old school space shoot'em up game. Fight against hundreds of enemies, gain access to their ships. Upgrade your weapons.
Make your way through dangerous asteroid fields.
Clean up the city from hordes of zombies!
Recon territories, destroy enemies, capture factories and towers,upgrade weapons and abilities.
Capture and pump up each area.
Part 3 of the Binga series.
Take on the role of a lone sniper in the City Siege universe and save SNAFU Island from the Baddies.
- Throw stones to distract the Baddies and allow the Civilians to escape before going to town with your heavy weapons for some massive combos
- Take Cover to avoid enemy fire
- Purchase and upgrade 9 different weapons, ranging from Sniper Rifles and Machine Guns to Rocket Launchers, Cluster Bombs and Molotovs
- Call in Air Strikes and Nepalm Strikes
- 25 levels set on various parts of SNAFU Island, beaches, jungles, volcanos, favela etc.
- Take all your weapons in to each level, you decide how to take out the Baddies
- Maximum Destruction, as you would expect from a City Siege game
City Siege Sniper takes City Siege and combines it with Sieger, a bit of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and throws in a few puzzle elements as well.